Fuzeblocks.com has designed a fuse block that is easy to install and fits into a small space. The on board relay offers the choice for any device to be switched on or off automatically with the vehicle or to be powered constantly.
With the FZ-1 in place you can power all kinds of motorcycle accessories including, but not limited to, auxiliary lighting, GPS, radar detector, CB/FRS/GMRS radio, heated grips, XM radio, audio mixers, intercom system and any other device requiring 10A or less. Any of these accessories can have constant or switched power by simply placing the fuse in the correct position for the power desired.
Installation for the FZ-1 fuse block requires no crimping. All connections are made by heavy duty screw terminals that can accept up to a 12 gauge wire. All the FZ-1 needs is +12VDC, ground and a +12VDC switched source to make it fully functional. The unique board layout provides six individually fused circuits that can supply constant or switched power for each accessory depending on your needs. Check out all the features the FZ-1 has to offer and you'll agree that it makes powering your accessories easy.
Normally, to have switched and constant power for your accessories, two fuse blocks are required. One is wired directly to the battery for constant power and the second fuse block is wired through a relay for switched power. The FZ-1 eliminates the need to wire two fuse blocks by providing both types of power in one unit. It reduces the wiring by more than half and allows you to select what type of power you want for each output. The FZ-1 is easy to install, reduces the amount of wiring time required and is about the size of a pack of cigarettes. The unit is great for experts who want a simple installation and for novices who are electrically challenged.
Check out our FAQ section to learn more about the FZ-1 and find out why it is one of the best solutions for powering accessories on your vehicle.
The Fuzeblocks.com FZ-1 was featured in the Feb 2009 BMW MOA Owners News. See what John Brown had to say about the FZ-1.
Fuzeblocks.com - Terms and Conditions of Sale
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ("SALE AGREEMENT") VERY CAREFULLY.
THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS (UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH Fuzeblocks.com. ("Fuzeblocks.com"), IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN).
Important Information About This Legal Contract
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and Fuzeblocks.com. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. (References to "you" or "your" shall relate to the Customer; references to "Fuzeblocks.com" shall relate to Fuzeblocks.com and its affiliates.) The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
This Sale Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and Fuzeblocks.com relating to the purchase or sale of goods or services on the Site. The Sale Agreement may only be modified or terminated with regard to goods or services that have been purchased or sold on the Site in a writing signed by Fuzeblocks.com. Electronic records (including signatures), that are otherwise valid, shall be accepted under the Sale Agreement. The Customer consents to receiving electronic records, which may be provided via a web browser or e-mail application connected to the Internet; consumers may withdraw consent to receiving electronic records or have the record provided in non-electronic form by contacting Fuzeblocks.com at the address provided below.
In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES HEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN COBB COUNTY, GEORGIA FOR PURPOSES OF ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THIS SALE AGREEMENT.
Warranty with Intended Use
Warranty is 30 days under intended use. Intended use means all instructions were followed according to directions provided. Instructions provided include but are not limited to provided documentation and web site documentation. Total power, voltage and current ratings were not exceeded and were within specifications. Any device used in any other way than intended use invalidates the warranty. Misuse is determined by the seller. Poor or incorrect wiring is not the resposibility of the seller. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all wiring is done correctly and is sufficient to handle any end device that is connected to the product either directly or indirectly.
Title; Risk of Loss
Title to goods herein being purchased passes to the purchaser upon delivery of the goods to the purchaser, unless otherwise specified. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Fuzeblocks.com is Fuzeblocks.com's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
If goods herein being purchased are being purchased for purposes of export, the Customer must obtain from the federal government certain export documentation before shipping to a foreign country. In addition, manufacturers warranties for exported goods may vary or even be null and void for goods exported outside the United States. Any and all liability is only for the products purchased. Fuzeblocks.com is not responsible for any import and/or customs fee's that may be incured.
General Legal Disclaimer
Fuzeblocks.com HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER BY Fuzeblocks.com IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE TERMS OF THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, IF ANY OR THE WARRANTY OF SYSTEMS MANUFACTURED OR ASSEMBLED BY Fuzeblocks.com AS DESCRIBED BELOW.
All products sold by Fuzeblocks.com are subject to a 30-day warranty.
Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Fuzeblocks.com reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. High volume bids are welcome!
While Fuzeblocks.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Fuzeblocks.com makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. Fuzeblocks.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Limitation of Liability
Fuzeblocks.com will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. Fuzeblocks.com will not be liable for products or services not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of products or services, Fuzeblocks.com is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase(s) under this agreement. Fuzeblocks.com is not liable for damage due to improper installation or misuse/abuse of our products. Fuzeblocks.com will provide installation documentation however proper installation and execution of those instructions are the responsibility of the customer. No exceptions.
Orders; Payment Terms; Interest; Taxes
Orders are not binding upon Fuzeblocks.com until accepted by Fuzeblocks.com. Terms of payment are within Fuzeblocks.com's sole discretion. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Fuzeblocks.com may invoice parts of an order separately. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. The Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
- Fuzeblocks.com offers a 30-day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies that meet intended use terms. For further information not listed, please contact your Fuzeblocks.com customer support representative.
- Any electronic item which has been removed from the original packaging is non-returnable.
- Please e-mail our Customer Relations Department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product back to Fuzeblocks.com. Returns will not be accepted without a valid RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: Customer Name, Order Number, Order Date, and the reason for the return.
- All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete and contain ALL original manufacturer boxes with the original UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment.
- Once you receive your RMA authorization you have 14 days to return the item. Credit will not be issued for items received after the 14 day period.
- Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
- For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage . Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery.
- If you receive damaged merchandise, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Fuzeblocks.com to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Fuzeblocks.com immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify Fuzeblocks.com of damaged goods within the first 5 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
- DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Fuzeblocks.com within 30 days from the invoice date, at Fuzeblocks.com's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- Manufacturer restrictions do apply and are outlined in our detailed policy. Any item that is missing the UPC code will NOT be accepted for return. After 30 days, all manufacturers warranties apply.
- NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by Fuzeblocks.com within 30 days from the invoice date, at Fuzeblocks.com's discretion for: credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to a maximum of 20 percent.
- Fuzeblocks.com reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date. IF the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items.
Order Cancellation Policy
No order that has already been processed by a remote warehouse or picked up by the carrier for shipment can be cancelled. A Return Authorization may be issued for these orders, at Fuzeblocks.com's discretion, and a restocking fee of 20 percent will be charged.
Orders that are requested to be cancelled on the same day the order was placed, that have not been processed by a remote warehouse or picked up by the carrier, may be charged a 5 percent cancellation fee if cancellation was requested after 2:00 PM CST resulting in costs to seller.
Check payment policy
Fuzeblocks.com does not accept COD orders. Fuzeblocks.com will accept personal and business checks for prepay orders, but allow 14 business days for clearing.
- Shipping costs shown may include handling charges and in some cases expedite charges.
- Fuzeblocks.com reserves the right to ship from alternative warehouses to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- Most orders placed before 4:00PM EST are shipped the next day. However some items may ship 2-4 days from the date of order depending on inventory. It is always recommended that customers contact Fuzeblocks.com to verify when time critical orders will be shipped and delivered. It is not prudent to assume delivery times based on the contact information posted on this site.
- For International orders Fuzeblocks.com.com assumes no responsiblity as to loss or damage if you select First Class postage. First Class International can not be tracked so by selecting this option you assume all responsibility in the event the pachage is lost or damaged.
Credit card charges are submitted at the time of purchase. Fuzeblocks.com ships to the confirmed credit card shipping address only unless prior approval is obtained. Fuzeblocks.com does not apply any surcharge for credit cards.
All Fuzeblocks.com customers automatically opt-in to our newsletter and notices when they register. The newsletter is a published on a regular basis and notifies you of new products, specials, and other motorcycle related issues. On occasion we may send notice of new products or limited time deals outside of our normal newsletter. At any time a member can opt-out and will immediately be removed from our list.
Here at Fuzeblocks.com we value your privacy and will never sell or supply your email to anyone outside our company.